Themed “The New Store Experience,” WWD takes a look at transformative innovations, new technologies, the in-store experiences they enable, the benefits retailers and brands receive, and the resources needed to plan and execute a successful strategy.
2018 WWD Retail 20/20 London: 27 June 2018
Topics to include:
- Converging the digital and physical shopping experiences
- Tracking and analyzing shopper behavior across visits
- Leveraging data in store to improve and personalize services
- Bringing content, context – and community to commerce
- Using the power of social media to attract and retain consumers